ucapan hari lahir

images Selamat Hari Jadi 0:36 ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. Download jawapan ucapan hari
  • ucapan hari lahir. Download jawapan ucapan hari



  • srinivas_o
    08-24 12:07 AM
    Gurus,

    Is it wise to make an Infopass appointment to find out what document was mailed to me by USCIS as nobody from customer serivce are telling me the answer? Please let me know...

    Thanks.





    wallpaper ucapan hari lahir. Download jawapan ucapan hari ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. Balasan Ucapan Hari Lahir di
  • ucapan hari lahir. Balasan Ucapan Hari Lahir di



  • Aah_GC
    07-08 10:20 PM
    Most Indian companies fall under the same category, it depends on what you want to achieve in your career. It might be a great idea to join a company like Satyam as a senior exec taking on offshoring strategy execution, but if you are looking for a consultant job on H1, the experience might be similar to Infy, Wipro et al. These companies try to exploit their popular brand image in India and talk in terms of offering competitive career path in the USA - but you gotta be smarter than that.

    Make sure you ask for - 1) A good deserving salary along with Cost of living benefits 2) Commitment (Written) on GC sponsorship 3) Relocation benefits (if they are going to move you every 6 months, they better pay all of what you incur) 4) The customer you are going to work for and your job responsibilities (for all you know they might get you in as Programmer then make you just coordinate stuff with offshore or "support" their applications onsite; both are big time career killers).





    ucapan hari lahir. Hari Lahir Nahdlatul
  • Hari Lahir Nahdlatul



  • JunRN
    07-17 01:59 AM
    All I can expect at best is that "extend up to August"....meaning, from July to end August...but will it be "current"?





    2011 ucapan hari lahir. Balasan Ucapan Hari Lahir di ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. ucapan
  • ucapan hari lahir. ucapan



  • kittu07in
    08-27 03:20 PM
    [.....Before your H-1 gets denied and before you move to EAD, it is important to change her status to F1, you can do this as long as her H-4 I-94 has not expired. You will need your latest Paystubs and H-1 approval to do this. ...]

    My H1B visa may be getting expired Sep4th....but her old H4 approval is valid until 2011.
    Is she safe even my visa (H1B) expired on 4th Sept.
    If I apply F1 (Student Visa) now...it will take another 45 days to get F1 approval from INS.
    So....what happens to her status? Is she valid to stay until she gets F1 approval notice?

    ~Thanks in advance



    more...


    ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. jgk dapat banyak ucapan hari
  • ucapan hari lahir. jgk dapat banyak ucapan hari



  • ChainReaction
    04-24 07:04 AM
    I just got my wife's h4 approval letter today but the I-94 does not have any validity period on it, its blank?? Moreover, We received two more i539 approval notices sames as my wifes without any validity period under my wife's name (Applicant)... beneficiary were for two kids age 9,11 totally different last names/Nationality :confused: Are the CSC processing people smoking something:eek:

    I will call them tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone else also had this experience, do we have to travel outside the country to get I-94 stamped? my H1B approval has not arrived yet but the status online says approved. Our old I-94 on the passport have already expired, will that be a problem?





    ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. Dedikasikan ucapan anda kepada yang menyambut hari
  • ucapan hari lahir. Dedikasikan ucapan anda kepada yang menyambut hari



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-17 09:01 PM
    the problem is if it works

    Me too! But this can only happen in dreams :p



    more...


    ucapan hari lahir. Tok dan Ucapan Hari Lahir
  • Tok dan Ucapan Hari Lahir



  • miamikk
    10-22 11:40 PM
    I completed 6 years of H1B in Sept 2009 and my employer has filed for recapture of time and after recapture my H1B should expire on Jan 15, 2010. I have received Notice of Action from USCIS and I am not sure if I will get approval notice before Jan 15 as I heard the regular application process might take up to 6 months.

    I have couple of questions:

    If I don't receive a response from USCIS before Jan 15, can I work till I get the notice ? or my employer is required to terminate my employment on Jan 15 according to the recapture time as mentioned on application ?

    I would like to apply for B2 transfer so I can stay for 2 months and travel around US. I also own car, house, and a ton of personal belongings etc. My house is under water (I mean I have $390K loan left on the house which is probably worth $250K). I might have to take it into foreclosure and eventually file for Bankruptcy and the process might take anywhere between 3 months to 18 months in present situation. I plan to leave US with in 2 months as I want to complete the mandatory 1-year outside before I could be eligible for new H1 visa but I might have to come back multiple to US for legal purposes during foreclosure or bankruptcy. Can I request a long term B2 visa (like 2 or 5 year) ?

    If my employer does terminate my job on Jan 15 2010, how early should I file for B2 transfer ?

    If my employer say that I can legally work till I get notice from USCIS, when should I file for B2 transfer ?

    what are the typical costs of filing for H1b to B2 transfer ? (application fees, attorney fees etc.)

    I really appreciate any suggestions.





    2010 Hari Lahir Nahdlatul ucapan hari lahir. Selamat Hari Jadi 0:36
  • Selamat Hari Jadi 0:36



  • harry15
    02-07 12:26 PM
    Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?



    more...


    ucapan hari lahir. Posted in: Pengasuh, Ucapan
  • Posted in: Pengasuh, Ucapan



  • harivenkat
    05-05 01:29 PM
    I'm currently on h1b, with PERM approved and I-140 filing in progress.

    At what stage of the green card process can I write iPhone Apps for the Apple App Store and accept payments for them?

    I know I'm allowed to own a company but not take a salary on h1b. So would it be possible to incorporate a company and then let the money accumulate in company accounts until I get to the stage when I can accept payments? Can the company pay for development resources such as equipment and accessories needed for developing the Apps even if I don't take a salary?

    i am not lawyer but i think you can sell apps.... infact you can incorporate a company with 100% ownership in the US while living outside US also... the only thing in that situation you would need is to appoint a representative who can take care of handling mails, filing taxes.

    If such a thing can be done outside USA and non-US citizens own companies and run business from outside then why not you who is within US ?





    hair ucapan hari lahir. ucapan ucapan hari lahir. Apabila hari tua menjelma
  • Apabila hari tua menjelma



  • rghrdr777
    05-28 08:08 AM
    I got my renewal EAD from TSC last week. It starts from the expiry of my current EAD.



    more...


    ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. hari ini adalah hari lahir; hari ini adalah hari lahir
  • ucapan hari lahir. hari ini adalah hari lahir; hari ini adalah hari lahir



  • martinvisalaw
    08-03 05:20 PM
    Do I need to do any thing, is it required to renew AP to stay in status.

    NO. AP does not give you any status, it is just a travel document. It seems as though you are in valid H-1B status and your son has H-4, though I cannot say for certain without seeing your paperwork.





    hot ucapan hari lahir. jgk dapat banyak ucapan hari ucapan hari lahir. Ucapan Hari Lahir Daripada
  • Ucapan Hari Lahir Daripada



  • psaxena
    06-25 12:55 PM
    I am willing to take the lead and the initiative for sending faxes to congressman for the CIR.

    I am going to take an off tomorrow for this and dedicate my whole time for this.
    I need some volunteers who can help me in putting up the letter together for this and other activities.

    There are different action items required to do this
    1. Draft the letter which communicates in a clear and precise way our agenda.
    2. Get as many number of immigrants to send the fax.
    3. Step by Step guide or a page on website where an end user can enter the information and send the fax.

    No Donation or travel is required for the rally, just a few minutes of your 24 hours is required to do this.

    Only who want to volunteer for any of the 3 action items please reply to this and no one else.. this is my humble request... I am a very focussed guy and do not want any distraction in this activity. As part of the 3rd action item another thread will be posted with the instructions on how to do that in the quickest and the best way.

    I am putting up a poll and at the end of the day I'll send the conf call number as well for the volunteers.
    And thanks in advance to all the volunteers. and also if you don't volunteer doesn't make you any less than a volunteer, if you support and help building this community stronger and much closely knitted.



    more...


    house Ulangtahun Hari Lahir. ucapan hari lahir. Ulangtahun Hari Lahir.
  • Ulangtahun Hari Lahir.



  • theMan
    02-25 05:47 PM
    ssd213 has pointed you in the right direction. However this is not so simple as taxes depend on a host of other factors that have not been mentioned.
    To put it in one line, you will pay taxes in India after your RNOR period only on the accruals of the 401K funds. You cannot be taxed twice.

    Thsis forum , http://www.r2iclubforums.com/clubvb/ has plenty of discussions on this topic.





    tattoo ucapan hari lahir. Dedikasikan ucapan anda kepada yang menyambut hari ucapan hari lahir. Ucapan+hari+lahir+untuk+
  • Ucapan+hari+lahir+untuk+



  • smartboy75
    07-17 07:49 PM
    Not to mention the tons and tons of unnecesary pages and administrative effort involved in maintaing the data.....Everything boils down to price...If we ask relevant question we save space...space saved is money saved..The same money we saved ..can be used for lobbying....Think about it



    more...


    pictures Tok dan Ucapan Hari Lahir ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. terhadap hari jadi kami. terhadap hari
  • ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir. terhadap hari jadi kami. terhadap hari



  • nogc_noproblem
    06-27 01:47 PM
    Just got �Card Production Ordered� LUD for EAD for both myself and my wife. Wish it could have happened on the next working day, which is Monday - June 30th, we could have got 2 year EAD, unlucky!!!





    dresses Ucapan Hari Lahir Daripada ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir.
  • ucapan hari lahir.



  • reachinus
    08-07 10:03 AM
    Really a very good one. I may be one of the infected person as well. Thanks for the post.



    more...


    makeup Posted in: Pengasuh, Ucapan ucapan hari lahir. Ulangtahun Hari Lahir.
  • Ulangtahun Hari Lahir.



  • WeldonSprings
    10-14 02:49 PM
    bump...anyone please answer my questions. Thanks.


    I have a few questions on using AP-

    1. I have a valid AP till Jan. 04, 2009. I have applied for a new AP in Sept. last week. Can I travel on my current AP which is valid till Jan. 04, 2009 or will I have any problems with I-485, since I cannot travel on current AP, because I have applied for a new one.

    2. Next, suppose I travel on my valid AP (the one till Jan. 04, 2009) in November first week and return on Dec. 10, 2008, what date will I get I-84 till? Will I get it till Dec. 09, 2009 or till Jan. 04, 2008. Ofcourse, the officer will stamp 'Parolee' on I-94, but till what date?


    3. Have anyone had any bad experience, when boarding airlines at Indian airports, particularly Mumbai- Do they understand what AP documentation is, in lieu of the normal visa on passport?

    Please let me know. Thanks in advance.





    girlfriend Ucapan+hari+lahir+untuk+ ucapan hari lahir. ucapan hari lahir.
  • ucapan hari lahir.



  • reachinus
    08-07 10:03 AM
    Really a very good one. I may be one of the infected person as well. Thanks for the post.





    hairstyles ucapan hari lahir. hari ini adalah hari lahir; hari ini adalah hari lahir ucapan hari lahir. no kad ucapan hari lahir
  • no kad ucapan hari lahir



  • ajay
    01-26 12:17 PM
    I am in the same boat and need to get my address updated. So what I understand from above posts is that there is no need to do paper based AR11 and can just do it online for I-485, EAD as well as AP, right?? Once done, just keep printouts for records , thats it???

    Can someone please confirm.

    YOu can do everything online.





    a_yaja
    06-07 03:54 PM
    Heard on CNN ...

    Looks like the Vote to Limit the number of Debates (On Amendments) on CIR has failed.
    The reporter stated that If the bill fails it will fail by Sundown today
    before the eggs hatch
    We need to wait for sundown. Looks like some backroom manuvering is going on.





    arunmohan
    01-10 12:16 AM
    Have already done that.

    I want to contact Janet specially because I went to school in AZ and in 2002 elections - I was a part of her campaign at the University supporting her.

    Not that I have any proof of it but I had just joined some friends for it - hence I thought would be good to be able to meet up with her.

    I work in Chandler. I am ready to go with you.